Go wild for a week in Kenya on this comfortable, lodge-accommodated safari. Visit the Giraffe Centre and elephant orphanage in Nairobi. See the flock of flamingos and spot wonderful wildlife on game drives in Lake Nakuru National Park. Then spend three days on safari in the magnificent Masai Mara, going in search of the Big Five.
Day 1: Nairobi – The Stanley Hotel Bed & Breakfast: – Upon arrival in Nairobi – safari capital of the world, you will be met and chauffeured to your hotel to unwind and relax.
Day2 & 3: Amboseli – Ol Tukai Lodge Full Board: We begin our safari proper with a drive to Amboseli National Park near Kilimanjaro, whose magnificent snow-capped peak soars to 19,340 feet. Our afternoon is spent game viewing here amid the large elephant population, giraffe and predators, including lion and cheetah. With Mount Kilimanjaro providing a splendid backdrop for all our photographs, we spend the next day on morning and afternoon game drives, watching for zebra and wildebeest along the salt pan trail.
Day4: Lake Nakuru – Lion Hill Sarova Lodge Full Board: After breakfast we travel to Thompson Falls then down to the floor of the Rift Valley and onto Lake Nakuru National Park. Spend the day exploring the amazing bird life as well as rhino and leopard for which Lake Nakuru is internationally known. The park is also home a huge colony of flamingo.
5 & 6: Mara Sopa Lodge Full Board: This remarkable day takes us to the land of the Maasai, a cattle-herding people still proudly aloof from western civilization. Our destination, the Maasai Mara, is a magnificent park and home to Kenya’s richest concentration of wildlife. On morning and afternoon game drives, we view some of Africa’s largest prides of lion, herds of zebra, antelope, buffalo, wildebeest, giraffe, cheetah and hyena.
Day 7: Maasai Mara/Nairobi. An early morning game drive is followed by a breakfast feast. Take your time to say Kwaheri to simba and his friends. We leave when you’re ready. In the evening we chauffeur you to the airport and bid you bon voyage as you catch your flight home
|People in Group||2|
|7 Jan – 09 march $2,895
27 Mar – 2 Apr $2,875
7 Apr – 29 June $2,525
7 Jul – 26 October $3,745
2 per room (US$)
The package includes:
1. Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary.
2. All meals as provided in the itinerary.
3. Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
4. Services of an English speaking tour/guide driver
5. Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
6. All Government taxes and levies.
7. Mineral water during game drives only
8. All arrival and departure transfers
9. 24 hours stand-by contact number
10. Guaranteed window seat in the minivan
11. Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each minivan
12. On safari accessories in the minivan: – First-aid kit, wildlife books, binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher
1. Domestic, international airfares and departure taxes.
2. All items of personal nature such as telephone calls, fax, email etc.
3. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
4. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
5. Laundry services.
6. Holiday supplement over Christmas and New Year.