Visa Fee Rates,Tourists information on Tanznaia visa fees,Visa fees to Tanzania
at Namanga Border,Tanzania Embassies,Consularsa,high Commisions .Visa for
entering Tanzania border or at Kilimanjaro airport Moshi
A kenyan embassy visa kenya tourist visa masai mara kenya african safari kenya
yellow fever kenya kenya tours travel kenya travel vaccinations embassy of kenya
Nairobi Arusha - Moshi Shuttle
Private Transfers Nairobi Arusha Moshi
The attention of all applicants for visas should be drawn to immigration requirements set out below:
• i. Valid passports, or other travel documents including Seaman's Discharge Book, acceptable to the Government of Kenya are required for all persons wishing to enter Kenya .
• ii. Passports issued by the Governments of Taiwan (Nationalist China) are not recognized as valid travel documents and no official endorsements should be made therein:
B. PERMITS OR PASSES
Subject to the exemptions mentioned below, an immigration pass or permit is required by all persons, other than Kenya citizens wishing to enter Kenya .
All persons who are entitled to privileges and immunities under the Privileges and Immunities Act (Cap. 179) and who are covered under section 4(3) (a) to (g) of the Immigration Act (Cap. 172) Laws of Kenya.
A bona fide visitor may be issued with a visitor's pass on arrival at a port of entry into Kenya valid for a period not exceeding three months in the first instance provided that he is in possession of a valid passport or other travel document acceptable to the Government of Kenya, has a valid visa where required, is in possession of sufficient funds for subsistence while in Kenya and a return, or onward ticket to his country of origin, domicile or destination.
Travellers entering Kenya by road from Sudan , Somalia or Ethiopia should be advised to pass through the gazetted entry points and report immediately to an Immigration Officer.
E. PROHIBITED IMMIGRANTS
The following categories of persons are classified as prohibited Immigrants in Kenya and accordingly shall not be issued with visas or permitted to enter Kenya ;
• Any persons incapable of supporting himself/herself or his/her accompanying dependants in Kenya .
• Any person suffering from a mental disorder or being a mental defective.
• Any person who refused to submit to medical examination on arrival when required to do so by an Immigration Officer in accordance with the provisions of the Immigration Act.
• Any person certified by a medical practitioner to be suffering from a disease, which shall make his/her presence in Kenya undesirable on medical grounds.
• Any person who, not having received a free pardon has been convicted in any country including Kenya , of murder, or of any offence for which a sentence of imprisonment has been passed for any term and who, by reasons of such conviction and imprisonment is considered to be an undesirable immigrant.
• Any person whose entry and presence in Kenya is deemed by the Minister to be contrary to national interests, including persons suspected to be involved with or sympathetic to terrorist groups.
• Any prostitute or person living on or receiving or who has lived on or received the proceeds of prostitution.
• Any person in respect of whom there is in force an order directing him/her to remain out of Kenya .
• Any dependants of the persons mentioned in the foregoing categories and classes.
• Any person who is involved or suspected to be involved in illicit trafficking and trade in narcotics.
• Any person or groups of persons who are involved or suspected to be involved in human trafficking.
• Any person involved or suspected to be involved in illicit arms trade.
• Any person involved or suspected to be involved in money laundering.
Rates From the High Commission of the United Republic of Tanzania
Mt. Kenya Climbing || Mt Kilimanjaro Climbing || Kenya Camping Safaris || Nairobi Airport Transfers || Kenya Luxury Lodge Safaris|| Kenya Flying Packages || Bird Watching Safaris Kenya & Uganda ||
Kenya Tanzania Shuttle Bus Transfers || Africa Honeymoon Safaris || Kenya Most Popular Safari || Nairobi Kenya Day Tours || Kenya Car Hire || Kenya Family Safari Holidays||
With Online Credit card Secure Payment option
Muindi Mbingu Street, Portal Place House 4th Floor Suite 403: Tel/Fax: 254 (0) 4404644, Hot Line: +254 722-348656, +254 734 503953,+254 710 189751, +254 714 239 555
After Office Hours: 254 20 4404644
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Kenya Based Licensed and Registered Tour operator (058673)|| A Member of Kenya Association of Kenya Operators (KATO) FE/350
Member of Nature Kenya -East Africa Natural History Society (EANHS )