Looking to have a different experience in your travel to Nairobi. Need to eat out? Why not try having dinner with a local family a great opportunity to learn about their culture, traditions, and way of life and make the most of the experience:
- Join a local Family within Nairobi and have a home environment of Dinner.
- Learn how to cook some local delicacies from chapati, Ugali etc if you have the time and simples of all African tea.
- Be open-minded: Be open to trying new foods, even if they may be different from what you’re used to. Also, be respectful of the family’s beliefs and opinions, even if they differ from your own.
- Participate in the conversation: Ask questions about the family’s history, culture, and daily life. Share your own experiences and interests and be an active participant in the conversation.
- Meet the locals- this is a great opportunity to meet local people of family levels, meet a Kenyan youth and parents and share the global relationship.
- All food preparations are ONLY done by the host family and the guest should they be willing to join.
This is the only one thing in Nairobi that helps you create a memorable and enriching experience that will give you a deeper understanding of the local’s culture and way of life.
Unforgettable local experience Dinner with a local Family
5.00Pm: Pick up from hotel
6.00pm: Arrive at Host Family
6.00-7pm Meet the Family Orientation
7.00-8.00pm: Participation, sharing, cooking.
8.00-9.30pm- Food is served.
10.pm drop to hotel or accommodation.
Hosts have secure environment and spacious dinning and eating space to accommodate freedom of space.