Kenya Holiday Safari For
5 DAYS Lake NAKURU/Lake NAIVASHA-Hells Gate National Park/MAASAI MARA-
Why book this Kenyan safari?The safari
offers less hours of travel,offers walking among animals at Hells gate
Park at Naivasha or Ride a bicycle addition to view of Great Rift Valley
as well as to the 7th wonder of the world Masai Mara.Ideal for couples,family
travel and senior citizens
Day 1: Lake Nakuru:
Depart Nairobi in the morning for Lake Nakuru arriving in time for lunch.
Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight atDinner and overnight at Flamingo
Hill Tented camp
Day 2: Lake Naivasha-Hells Gate National Park
Morning game drive at Lake Nakuru. After breakfast depart for Lake Naivasha
arriving in time for lunch at Lake Naivasha country club. Afternoon at
leisure (optional boat rides). Or Walk among wildlife at Hells gate or
Ride a bicycel.Its just fun.
Dinner and overnight at Sweet
Lake Resort Naivasha.
Day 3: Maasai Mara:
Breakfast at Lake Naivasha and depart for Maasai Mara arriving in time
for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Olomoran
Tented camp or AA
Lodge Masai Mara
Day 4: Maasai Mara:
Full day in Maasai Mara. With morning and afternoon game drive. Visit
to a masai culture homestead for dances and souvenirs.Dinner and overnight
at Olomoran Tented camp
or AA Lodge Masai Mara
Day 5: Nairobi:
Breakfast at the lodge and depart for Nairobi to arrive by around 1400
If using Custom Safari Minibus
High season US$1100 per person sharing
Low season US$925 per person sharing
Peak season US$925 per person sharing
1. High Season: 16 Dec to 31 March 2018; 01 July – 15 Dec 2018
2. season: 01 – 30 June 2018
3 . Low Season: 01 April – 31 30 June 2018
price quoated includes:
1. Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary.
2. All meals as provided in the itinerary.
3. Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy
game viewing & photography.
4. Services of an English /spanish/french/Russian speaking tour/guide
5. Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
6. All Government taxes and levies.
of one Litre Mineral water a day while on safari
8. All arrival and departure transfers
9. 24 hours stand-by contact number
10. Guaranteed window seat in the minivan
11. Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each minivan
12.Unlimited Game drives
13.Flying Doctors Medical insuarance
14.Entrance to masai boma homestead at masai mara game reserve
15. On safari accessories in the minivan: - First-aid kit, wildlife books,
binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher
Our safari mini bus or 4x4 safari vechile Safari car with Binoculars,safari
Guide books,Bird guide books,Experienced Driver professional safari guidesdriver
KPSGA(Kenya professional driver Guided Association Bronze medal,KPSGA